Adrenalin is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team in Sydney.
About the company
Based in Ultimo, our team of over 30 digital professionals work collaboratively to produce award-winning work. The company has a reasonably flat hierarchical structure and an inclusive, supportive culture.
• 2015 & 2014 B&T Awards “Marketing & Technology Company of the Year”
• 2016 The Webby Awards Official Honoree
• Amazing working environment and agency culture
• Designing for some of Australia’s leading brands
We are committed to fostering a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients.
The agency is rapidly expanding and has been named Digital Services Agency of the Year for the past two years.
About the role
This is an enormous opportunity to join the Award-Winning (2015 & 2014 B&T Australian Digital Services Agency of the Year) team and be part of one of Sydney’s most envied digital agency cultures.
You will work closely with an existing team of high performing UX Designers, Business Analysts and Visual Designers to create forward-thinking and customer-centric online experiences.
As a Senior UX Designer you will be hands-on in all aspects of user experience including: gathering and understanding business & user needs, creating information architecture diagrams and user flows, building detailed wireframes, high/low fidelity working prototypes and a wide range of strategic UX deliverables.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Working closely with clients and project teams to gain a thorough understanding of the business and user needs
• Identifying key insights and opportunities through research, data analysis, client & user workshops to lay the foundations for solution building
• Working closely with the production teams (Project Managers, Creative, UI Developers and Backend developers) to share and promote a common strategic vision for projects
• Creation of detailed wireframes, information architecture diagrams, personas, usability testing stimulus, site maps, story boards, user flows and high / low fidelity prototypes along with a wide range of UX assets and deliverables
• Defining UX foundations, communicating ideas, and guide overall UX design
• Moderating User Experience Laboratories and User Testing Workshops
• Leading and establishing best practices and design thinking / process – driving best digital experiences
• Leading UX design in an agile, fast moving environment
• Presentation of UX vision to key client stakeholders
• Excellent remuneration
• Free holiday day on your birthday
• Tailored career development planning
• Professional Training & Courses
• Flexible working policies
• Regular off-site social events
• Relaxed dress-code
• Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
Skills & Experience
• 3 – 4 years UX experience architecting consumer facing applications, websites and mobile experiences
• An instinctive need to simplify
• Ability to translate business requirements and goals into successful UX solutions
• Great capacity to turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences
• Deep and committed user empathy
• Exceptional skills in ideation, sketching, wireframing, user flows, mapping and information architecture
• Ability to create both high & low fidelity prototypes
• Exceptional communication skills in managing senior client stakeholders and facilitating client requirement workshops
• Experience in reviewing website analytics and reporting on UX suggestions that lead to improved metrics is highly beneficial
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application via our website.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
* Recruiters please do not contact or apply.Apply Now