Adrenalin is looking for a Senior Web Designer to join their team in Sydney.
About the company
Based in Ultimo, our team of over 30 digital professionals work collaboratively to produce award-winning work. The company has a reasonably flat hierarchical structure and an inclusive, supportive culture.
• 2015 & 2014 B&T Awards “Marketing & Technology Company of the Year”
• 2016 The Webby Awards Official Honoree
• Amazing working environment and agency culture
• Designing for some of Australia’s leading brands
We are committed to fostering a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients. The agency is rapidly expanding and has been named Digital Services Agency of the Year for the past two years.
About the role
We’re on the hunt for a Senior Web Designer with exceptional creative flair to join our talented team. You will have the ability to come up with jaw-dropping digital concepts, be on the ball with current web trends and possess a mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite. Along with a fantastic, fun & creative work environment, you will work with a great team of designers, developers, project manager and account managers.
The role includes:
• Working with some of Australia’s leading brands on a variety of digital projects including responsive websites, interactive campaigns, mobile applications and more.
• Brainstorming in an open and collaborative team environment
• Working closely with the UX team to conceptualise creative and presenting to the client along with rationale and creative thinking
• Designing compelling creative that excites the target audience and enhances the end user experience
• Planning design work by clarifying goals, functionality and deliverables, to ensure delivery within scope
• Working with relevant teams to ensure quality of creative is maintained throughout entire project lifecycle
• Excellent remuneration
• Free holiday day on your birthday
• Tailored career development planning
• Professional Training & Courses
• Flexible working policies
• Regular off-site social events
• Relaxed dress-code
• Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
Skills & Experience
• An amazing online portfolio showcasing your best web, mobile and app creative
• 4+ years of experience in a digital agency
• Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to present and sell your concepts with a strong rationale
• Solid understanding of UX, IA and accessibility
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to offer and receive constructive feedback
• The ability to self-manage priorities, as well as plan and deliver multiple tasks on-time (or ahead of schedule)
• The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Excellent understanding of digital media strategy, web-based technologies & tools and their commercial application is a must, along with the ability to build rapport with clients.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application via our website.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
* Recruiters please do not contact or apply.Apply Now