Who do we need?
We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer to join our team in Berlin. You will work with other designers, consultants, editors, photographers and producers creating brand experiences for startups, established publishing houses, or 100 year old manufacturing companies. You’ll grow and tighten client relationships with great ideas and new solutions. Our designers merge creativity, problem-solving, design fundamentals, campaign thinking and a deep understanding how consumers interact with brands through all touch points.
– you have more than 5 years of work experience in freelance or agency environments
– you have led design projects for clients from large to small, from startup to corporate
– you have experience running workshops with clients and teams to start-off projects
– you are a creative, visual- and campaign-minded designer able and willing to help those around you to grow and develop
– you’re a conceptual thinker and eager sparrings partner for our designers
– you’re building and growing long term relationships with existing and new clients
– you love developing beautiful and effective brand systems
– you have experience across the full range of corporate design projects
– you are an effective communicator of ideas and opinions in a team environment
– you’re a native-level German speaker and your English is good in both writing and speaking
– you love collaboration and learning in multidisciplinary teams
– bonus points for copywriting experience
What we offer you:
Expect a great working environment, interesting projects, and cool clients. We work agile and in interdisciplinary teams. Maintaining a healthy blend of work and life is important to us. We give you the opportunity to create meaningful work while offering space for personal and professional growth. We’re great people, we have fun while we work, and our coffee is pretty great, too.
Daniel, Steven, and Sebastian are looking forward to your application: