Passion Digital is looking for a Senior SEO Executive to join their growing SEO team in London.
You will be responsible for the technical SEO and SEO strategy for your clients and will have a prominent role in shaping the direction of our company. If you’re smart, quick thinking, efficient and love SEO then we want to hear from you.
You’ll need to challenge the way we work, be innovative, reliable, hard-working and a great team player. You’ll be looking after the SEO for some of the biggest brands in the world, as well as many fantastic start-ups and charities. It’ll be up to you to use the resources available in the most effective way possible.
You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively in this client-facing role.
• SEO strategy and implementation from the ground up
• Supporting our sales team during the proposal / pitching process
• Client management – keeping our clients up to date with the work you’re doing
• Technical SEO
• Keyword research
• Competitor & industry analysis
• 2 years+ experience of hands-on SEO
• Some client management experience
• Thorough understanding of Google Analytics
• Experience in conducting keyword research through various tools
• Complete understanding of website architecture, best practices and crawlability
• Experience of devising and overseeing successful outreach campaigns that lead to decent growth in backlinks and rankings to client sites
• Impeccable written and spoken English
• Able to produce client facing documents to a high standard using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to pass on skills and learnings to others in a clear and concise way
• Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills
• Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
How to Apply:
Please send an email with your CV and telling why you’d like to join us at: email@example.com