Passion Digital is looking for a Senior PPC Executive to join their digital marketing agency in London.
You will be responsible for the PPC strategy of your clients from the ground up and will have a prominent role in shaping the direction of our company.
You’ll need to challenge the way we think and work – if you agree with everything we do then you’re not adding value.
You’ll be managing the PPC accounts of some of the biggest brands in the UK as well smaller up and coming brands. You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively in this client-facing role. We pride ourselves in the way we communicate with our clients and the results we’ve achieved.
• PPC strategy, build and optimisation
• Supporting our sales team during the proposal / pitching process
• Client management – keeping our clients up to date with the work you’re doing and the latest market trends
• Working within your team to deliver amazing results for our clients
• Liaising with the SEO, Social, Web teams within Passion
• Delivering fantastic ROI results for our clients
• Bucket loads of enthusiasm, drive and potential
• A self-starter – be able to plan your own time and prioritise effectively
• 1 year’s PPC experience (ideally agency)
• Experience and proven display/content network experience (inc. Doubleclick)
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, preferably to ninja level
• Personable and articulate with excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent knowledge and experience of Google Analytics (other platforms a bonus)
• Experience of Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing and Yahoo PPC platforms
• SEO / Social knowledge would be a plus, not a necessity
• Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
How to Apply:
Please send an email with your CV and telling why you’d like to join us at: firstname.lastname@example.org