Adrenalin is looking for a motivated & talented for a Senior Front End Developer to join their team in Sydney.
About the company
Based in Ultimo, our team of over 30 digital professionals work collaboratively to produce award-winning work. The company has a reasonably flat hierarchical structure and an inclusive, supportive culture.
We are committed to fostering a work environment where people realise their potential and further their careers whilst delivering best-in-class work for our clients. The agency is rapidly expanding and has been named Digital Services Agency of the Year for the past two years.
About the role
This is an enormous opportunity to join the Award-Winning (2015 & 2014 B&T Australian Digital Services Agency of the Year) team and be part of one of Sydney’s most envied digital agency cultures.
You will work closely with both the creative and development teams to create forward-thinking, beautiful online experiences.
• Front-End development for some of Australia’s leading brands
• Working on a variety of projects including enterprise-level responsive websites, interactive campaigns, experiential applications and more
• Taking the lead on projects from initial requirements gathering, estimation of efforts, through to build and testing
• Active communication throughout the project lifecycle to offer solutions, and additionally, provide support and guidance
• Liaising closely with back-end teams to integrate solutions directly into CMS
• Maintaining a culture of innovation through team brainstorming, knowledge sharing and research & development initiatives
• Excellent remuneration
• Free holiday day on your birthday
• Tailored career development planning
• Professional Training & Courses
• Flexible working policies
• The latest in tech to play with
• Regular off-site social events
• Relaxed dress-code
• Fully-stocked bar and office snacks
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity your skills will include:
• 4+ years of experience in a digital agency
• Intermediate knowledge of Node JS, Angular JS, WebGL & Canvas
• Experience in integrating with popular backend stacks including .Net & PHP
• Understanding of mobile first and modular/component-based development
• Ability to deliver solutions under strict timeframes without sacrificing quality
• Extremely high-attention to detail to maintain agency standards
• Excellent communication skills with a thirst for collaboration
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can apply by submitting an application via our website.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and discretion is assured.
* Recruiters please do not contact or apply.Apply Now