Analogfolk is looking for a Senior Customer Experience Strategist to join them in Sydney!
We’re an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that’s reflected in everything we do.
We’re ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That’s why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.
About the role:
Smart and well respected by both direct clients and internal teams, the Senior Customer Experience Strategist leads day-to-day and longer term thinking on key accounts.
They have a deep understanding of customer experience strategy across all digital environments, experiences and loyalty journeys.
They own the customer and user journey across the full marketing spectrum on behalf of clients, using research and data insights to drive marketing effectiveness.
Comfortable with leading digital innovation for clients, they thrive on turning complex information into compelling stories and brilliant brand interactions.
• Deliver the highest quality solutions for our clients that deliver brand value and business growth for our clients.
• Define, explore and track interactions between a customer and the brand throughout the customer lifecycle.
• Optimise interactions using customer data and, as a result, foster loyalty for brands.
• Be the first point of call for clients & internal teams on day-to-day questions about customer experience, interaction journeys and customer loyalty.
• Create a positive team environment and champion experience innovation by building commitment and support for innovative ideas.
• Support the Strategy Leadership in managing and developing the junior team.
• Deliver thought leadership in the area of CX and CRM planning.
Knowledge & Understanding:
• Strong research skills in interaction analysis and human centered design.
• A deep understanding of CX and UX tools, data and analytics platforms.
• An intimate understanding of our clients’ business and brand strategy.
• Complete understanding and comfort with the AF product offering.
• Knowledge of AF strategic process & playbook
• Up-to-date with technology innovation and emerging platforms.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Proven experience in digital agencies as a UX, Data or CRM planner or in digital product development as a Product, Customer or Loyalty Manager.
• Experience of developing complex customer journeys or loyalty programs.
• Track record of successfully delivering strategic transformation work with demonstrated results & effectiveness.