Location: New York City
Ironpaper is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their NYC office.
We are seeking to hire a web marketing manager for a full-time position to lead digital marketing projects.
Our ideal candidate would be self-driven, have a propensity for learning and is skilled with an array of online marketing disciplines.
We are a small and growing digital agency based in NYC. We have a collaborative team and a great company culture, which is important to how we work.
You would be given freedom to explore strategies, run campaigns and provide guidance to the team on project direction. Our projects are primarily focused on digital marketing for B2B businesses, technology companies, nonprofits and brands.
We are looking for someone
• Can work full-time in our NYC office
• Loves working with analytics (Google Analytics or Hubspot)
• Understands B2B lead generation
• Who is a professional digital marketer
• Organized & clear communicator
• Loves working on web or interactive projects
Should have experience with some or all of the following disciplines. If you don’t have experience in a particular discipline, we can provide guidance and training.
• Digital marketing
• Understanding of SEO, social media and content marketing
• Project management
• Google Analytics
• Strong writing skills
• Digital strategy