Analogfolk is looking for a Junior – Mid Weight Experience Designer to join them in London!
The Junior – Mid Weight Experience Designer plays a vital role at AnalogFolk, as responsible for ensuring that user needs and business requirements are met in quality experiences that are both engaging and accessible.
The Experience Designer reports to the UX Director, and will work alongside other members of the AnalogFolk UX team and in cross-functional teams.
Deliverables / key responsibilities
The role requires an ability to define and employ a user-centred design methodology and tools. The Experience Designer will work with lead & senior team members to:
• Define user needs and business requirements
• Create experience deliverables such as personas, site maps, user journeys, content maps and ecosystems
• Undertake usability, competitive and content audits
• Create written and visual documentation detailing user interface and interaction requirements, and communicate these requirements to clients and internal teams
• Assist the planning, design and execution of user research, such as usability testing, card sorting and interviews
• Be involved in maintaining on-going client relations, as well as participating in pitching for new projects
• The Experience Designer will also be required to stay up to date with trends and developments in the User Experience community and the wider digital industry, have a good understanding of • the User Experience tool-kit: what works, what doesn’t, when something works and when it’s better avoided.
Skills and Experience
The role typically requires a minimum of 1+ years experience in a user experience position or similar.Apply Now