This role is suitable for someone with advanced Excel skills and a basic understanding of SEO who is looking to grow their knowledge and ability within the sector. You will learn advanced technical SEO on some of the biggest brands in North America.
You will have some experience of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics and a determination to become an analytics expert through daily learning and experimentation.
If you love data, APIs, marketing and analytics and want to learn SEO – this is the position for you.
What you will be doing:
• Learning and Experimenting.
• Developing Automated Reporting scripts and procedures.
• Growing Your Analytics knowledge and becoming the goto person within the team.
• Analyzing, Crawling and digesting clients’ websites.
• Monitoring client rankings, metrics and ROI.
• Client reporting using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Ayima’s in-house tools.
• Keyword research.
• Learning technical SEO skills on enterprise accounts.
• Automating reporting and SEO tasks.
• Gaining valuable experience working on some of the world’s biggest brands and training to become an effective technical SEO and the Vancouver team’s go to person for Analytics.
• Understanding of Analytics
• Advanced Excel / Data manipulation Skills and experience
• Excellent literacy skills and the ability to communicate effectively via e-mail.
• Technical understanding of web technologies and any experience in running a website in WordPress, or similar, is highly beneficial.
• Understanding of search engines (in particular Google) with knowledge of search operators, algorithmic updates and basic analytics.
• An obvious passion for the internet, learning and an entrepreneurial nature is highly beneficial.
• Any experience of Tableau or data visualization
• Python, PHP or any server side coding Experience
• Competitive salary
• 25 Days Paid Vacation
• Comprehensive Health / Dental / Life package
• Summer Fridays – Get out early and enjoy the Vancouver Sun
• A fast growing team within a collaborative global agency
• Join one of Canada’s largest SEO teams
• Entrepreneurial thinking is encouraged and rewarded
• Awesome Gastown office with views of the north shore mountains
• A fully stocked office kitchen, beer fridge and great coffee
• A relaxed and welcoming work environment
• Weekly team lunches at Vancouver’s best restaurants