We’re in search of an Intermediate Front-End Developer!
In this role, you will be responsible for translating UI designs into responsively coded templates and components, then integrating those templates into content management systems for a range of web projects. As a Front-End specialist, you will collaborate closely with the creative team — helping to define how applications look and work — and see the design through to technical implementation.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams regarding to layout, functionality and user interface interactions
● Responsible for image production
● Responsible for integrating HTML layouts into content management systems (Kentico, Episerver or WordPress)
● May be responsible for providing estimates
● Project based work, as well as participation in an ongoing internal efforts to develop to reusable components
● In collaboration with other team members, developing best practices and standards for front-end development within the studio
● Other duties, as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
● 3+ years of professional experience in Front-End Development
● Experience coding accessible interfaces – you believe the web is for everyone
● Experience with and knowledge of performance optimization techniques – you know how to build fast sites
● An eye for design and user interface animation – you believe in creating a system of components that elevate design and engage the user
● A love of collaboration – you want to share knowledge at the team, department, and company level
● Ability to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment – you know how to prioritize your work load and productively get things done
● Ability to communicate clearly internally and client facing – you speak well and write well.
● A sense of humour
● Experience with content management systems is desired – we primarily work with Kentico CMS, Episerver, and WordPress
● Knowledge of server side languages C# ASP.Net, SQL, and PHPApply Now