Location: New York City
We are looking to hire a full-time full stack developer to work out of our office in Midtown Manhattan.
Development & Implementation
Participate in developing new products based on design assets provided by our creative team. You will collaborate with our designers (more specifically our Creative Director) on desired app interactions, animations and overall user experience.
Work with our other mobile and web developers on building out proper product architecture, as well as creating any necessary API’s.
Product Life Cycle
An understanding and ability to use agile methodologies in defining weekly sprints, requirement specifications and development testing to iteratively build products.
Evaluate and test potential new projects for quality, consistency and functionality.
Provide technical support for new and existing applications and work with the team to maximize efficiency.
– 2-3 years of prior web development experience
– Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
– A solid portfolio demonstrating strong experience developing visually rich web interfaces
– Mobile Development experience (a plus)
– Enjoy working as a part of a larger team with independent responsibilities but focused on the overall success
– Must be willing to learn new things and have fun while doing it
Pay is subject to experience and skills. We offer a fun creative work environment with generous health and vacation benefits.Apply Now