We like to think of ourselves as craftspeople – passionate about quality, and pragmatic when it comes to balancing the cutting edge with the tried and tested. If you’re up for a challenge then we’d love to hear from you.
● Architect and develop (in collaboration with your team) creative, functional, maintainable and performance driven web applications, websites and components.
● Write high-quality, re-usable code following industry best practices, and be able to teach others to follow your lead
● Project based work, as well as contributing to our internal library of reusable components.
● Develop (in collaboration with other team members) best practices and standards for development operations within the studio.
● Write concise technical documentation for new and enhanced solutions according to established standards
● Other duties, as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
● You like to automate, so experience with build tools, CLIs, continuous integration
or deployment techniques expected (Gulp, Grunt, TeamCity, Jenkins, Bamboo,
Octopus Deploy etc.)
● You build sites to meet performance targets (WebPageTest, PageSpeed Insights)
and are familiar with methods of performance optimization
● Experience in .NET 4.x and web application development (C#), ASP.Net Web
Forms, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web API – minimum of 2 years experience in .NET
● Relational database and programming experience (MS SQL Server), knowledge
of and/or experience with NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB a plus.
● Experience consuming and developing web services (REST, SOAP)
● Strong debugging skills combined with experience using performance and load
● Leadership skills a plus, strong organizational skills, strong verbal/ written
communication skills, negotiation skills.
● Ability to work collaboratively with coworkers and project stakeholders
● Experience with TypeScript, or another transpiler
● Experience developing accessible sites (AODA / WCAG)
● Experience working with Agile practices in Scrum and/or Kanban a plus
● Experience working with our primary content management platform, Kentico
CMS, is a plus, or at least one year experience working with another .NET-based
CMS (e.g., SiteCore, Sitefinity, DotNetNuke, Ektron).