We are a fast-paced and rapidly evolving digital media agency; a team of dedicated and driven web experts who share a passion for obtaining the best results. We provide a wide range of digital advertising services including search engine marketing (SEM), video ads, social media ads, real-time bidding and performance analysis.
We are one of the few “Premier Google Partner” agencies in Quebec and are currently helping clients such as Tremblant, Première Moisson, Commission scolaire de Laval, Croix Bleue, MEC, Fondation des maladies du coeur et de l’AVC, Festival Mode & Design, as well as many others reap the benefits of digital marketing through our expertise.
We are currently looking for an experienced digital campaign manager to join our innovation team as one of the agency’s programmatic media buying leads. As part of the team, you will be tasked with keeping up to date with industry changes pertaining to new technology, sharing your findings, and providing new ideas and solutions for the entire team.
As a Digital Campaign Manager you will supervise and ensure the success of digital advertising campaigns for several clients and renowned brands.
Your position will include the following responsibilities:
• Identifying, understanding, and integrating client objectives.
• Creating, writing, launching, and optimizing advertising campaigns using our ad servers and platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, DBM, etc.) as well as our internal tools.
• Optimizing campaign performances while ensuring quality, cost, and delivery.
• Ensuring that each digital campaign is performing according to the client’s expectations, by working with our experts, planners, and account managers.
• Achieving goals will be your priority.
• Creating reports in order monitor campaign effectiveness and ensure delivery. Communicating your results to our team of account managers using appropriate tools.
• Working in collaboration with account managers and specialists to recommend campaign optimizations based on your understanding of the advertiser’s needs and performance expectations.
• Manage customer relations as well as external supplier relations.
Skills and experience required:
• 1-2 years of experience managing online campaigns.
• Fluency in French and English is essential and will be validated by a test.
• Result-oriented with strong analytical skills.
• Excellent writing skills and ability to summarize.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong Web culture, as well as a strong knowledge and understanding of new technologies.
• Certifications such as Google AdWords, Analytics (an asset)
• Experience in SEO.
• Experience in campaign tracking.
• Knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
• Innovative – Autonomous – Curious – Creative – Flexible.
• Comfortable with multitasking.
• Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
• Comfortable working under pressure, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Rigorous and meticulous.
• Excited about working in a young and dynamic environment.