We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our Paid Media team. This role will provide the individual an opportunity to help shape a market leading offering as Ayima develops its biddable media operation. This is the chance to really make a difference for our clients whilst working with some of the smartest people in digital. Working on Paid search and/or Paid Social campaigns for some of the biggest brands in their respective industries you will be experienced in managing substantial budgets.
• Setting up, managing and optimising Paid search and/or Paid Social campaigns
• Developing and implementing Paid search and/or Paid Social strategy
• Reporting to the Head of Paid Media on Paid Search and/or Paid Social performance
• Effective management of campaigns to ensure maximum ROI
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Management of large-scale, complex Facebook and/or Adwords accounts; demonstrable experience of delivering strategies for growth and improving ROI
• Excellent Excel skills; including pivot tables, graphing and logic statements.
• Analytical thinking: able to analyse data to find patterns and trends
• Data analytics; able to query, extract and transform large datasets.
• Website analytics and tracking systems; experience using multiple tracking solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities and ability to work without supervision
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Managing substantial budgets
• Google Analytics; up-to-date knowledge
• Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, Business, Economics or Finance.
There are many reasons to work for Ayima, including
• Competitive salary that’s reassessed regularly.
• Comprehensive health, dental and pension packages for every employee.
• 25 days paid holiday.
A culture built around our employees
• Become a pivotal part of the most technical search team on the planet.
• Enjoy a relaxed, welcoming and collaborative work environment that rewards entrepreneurs.
• Be the master of your own destiny with a structure to help you develop your role.
• Flexibility around the 9-6, we know you have a life outside of the office
We work in exceptional spaces
• Awesome Farringdon office in one of London’s most iconic buildings.
• Regular lunches laid on to keep you fuelled
• A fully stocked office kitchen, beer fridge and great coffee.
• Pool, table tennis and arcade machines for ‘creative thinking’ time.