Location: New York City
As an Art Director at AnalogFolk, you create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable.
Applying artistry and craft to strategic insight. You are a skilled storyteller and conceptor with a strong point of view, who knows how to develop and deliver projects from brief to client to consumer, across all existing and emerging platforms, with confidence, intelligence and wit.
– You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product, service design and storytelling.
– You have exceptional conceptual, craft and oral communication skills.
– You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to details.
– You want to work with good people without the bad egos.
– You have a hands-on approach to the work.
– You want to create truly remarkable, influential and impactful work.
– You think conceptually in full campaigns and individual tactics.
– You are a master of your craft and have an exceptional ability to execute your thoughts.
– You foster progressive thinking and the pushing of boundaries.
– You stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team.