Location: Los Angeles
Salted Stone is looking for an Account Manager in Los Angeles!
This is for a full-time, on-site position at our office in the heart of the Old Town neighborhood of Monrovia, CA.
Salted Stone is looking to add an Account Manager to our team so that we can continue to provide excellent service to our clients. This Account Manager will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing client relationships.
At any given point in time, the Account Manager will manage a roster of approximately 10 clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary liaison between our clients and our internal production team.
- Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Deliver presentations to clients.
- Document discussions during clients meetings and conference calls in our CRM.
- Verify production specifications with clients and communicate effectively with our internal production team.
- Triage all incoming support requests from clients in our support ticketing system.
- Effectively manage the on-boarding of new clients.
- Proactively communicate with clients on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner.
- Maintain recurring check-ins with retainer clients.
- Develop status reports and communicate project performance throughout the lifecycle of the project to key stakeholders
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal.
- Drive upgrade revenue from expanded usage
- Work with the Director of Client Services on the strategic planning of client accounts.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in an agency account management or customer success role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or a related field.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business.
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. You will occasionally need to make quick edits to deliverables.
- An understanding of website design so that you can effectively present design work to clients and minimize scope creep.
- Knowledge of how to best use marketing platforms such as: HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot. Bonus points if you are HubSpot certified.
- Ability to speak to clients about open source CMSes and eCommerce platforms such as: WordPress, Drupal, Magento, and Shopify.