Analogfolk is looking for a Account Manager to join them in Sydney!
We’re an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that’s reflected in everything we do.
We’re ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That’s why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.
About the role:
We are looking for an organised, creative minded person who is passionate about using digital to help solve problems.
You should be able to demonstrate both academic and interpersonal skills. Your role is to represent the client in the agency and is pivotal in representing AnalogFolk.
You’ll need the drive to go the extra mile for the brands you represent and taking pride in your work, building client confidence in AnalogFolk.
• Responsible for part of the day to day client relationship
• Day to day task management
• Maintaining status reports across all current and upcoming projects
• Supporting senior team member
• Organising and attending briefings, workshops and brainstorms
• Support in new business pitching and preparation
• Compiling budgets for clients and new business
• Regular monitoring of the client and their reputation in on and off line media
• Regular monitoring of competitor brands in on and off line media
Skills & Experience:
• Proven digital experience
• A good eye for sector leading work
• High emotional intelligence, to be able to work well with individuals from a number of different backgrounds and with differing objectives
• Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
• Ability to successfully organize and manage projects to deadline