Location: New York City
• Responsible for project management and meeting day-to-day needs of client.
• Develop strong internal relationships with all disciplines.
• Prepares production plans and timelines.
• Develops media briefs and oversees plan development, execution and follow-up.
• Assist in developing advertising strategies and understands research techniques.
• Budget and billing responsibilities.
• Must be able to meet deadlines quickly & effectively
• Always focused on the details, but can see the big picture
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Excellent English, reading & writing skills
• Reimbursement for cost of transportation
• Ability to work from home on occasion
• Part of an awesome tight-knit team