Dom & Tom is looking to hire a full-time Project Manager in NYC.
Employer:Dom & Tom
Location:New York / USA
The Dom & Tom philosophy is simple: hire smart people that know how to get things done, then give them room to do it. We work together.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating multiple projects and driving them through the entire project lifecycle. We practice primarily Scrum/Agile Frameworks with some Waterfall projects to fit our clients’ needs.
- Lead multiple project teams simultaneously through the entire project lifecycle.
- Co-develop (with team members) project timelines, backlogs, and sprint schedules. Monitor and adjust them as necessary while communicating with the team members and the client as changes occur.
- Lead Daily Stand-Ups and Scrum Meetings.
- Manage project scope and risks to bring projects in on time and under budget.
- 3-5 years of experience within a Project Management role.
- Background experience working within a Tech Agency.
- Working very closely with AM’s to grow the account.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects at once and prioritization of those projects
Dom & Tom
Dom & Tom is an end-to-end digital product development studio focused on emerging technologies. From startups to enterprise solutions the apps Dom & Tom produce support the strategic initiatives of their clients first and foremost through open collaboration, forward-thinking user experience, engaging design, and cross-platform development for both web and mobile.
55 Broadway, STE 702, New York, NY 10006