Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
As a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator, you’ll focus your efforts against two objectives: to increase the agency’s reputation and reach, and to identify and connect with short-listed prospect clients.
Location:Vancouver / Canada
Position:Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
We are a team of strategists, designers, and technologists, driven by a shared passion for creating innovative digital platforms, products, and services that span web and mobile channels. Based in Vancouver and New York City, we’re focused on redefining how organizations connect with users in an increasingly digital world. If you’re up for that challenge, we encourage you to apply.
It’s one part marketing management, one part new business coordination – and a blend of research, creative thinking, stakeholder management, execution, and reporting. The ideal candidate will have experience in social media management, content creation, prospecting, and social selling. Experience in generating business leads and contributing to closed deals is preferred.
- Participate in prospect list building, outreach, and CRM management
- Manage the agency’s marketing calendar and coordinate the creation of communication materials across various digital channels
- Manage the agency team’s development of thought leadership content, blog publishing, and distribution across paid media and social media channels
- Manage email marketing, list management, content coordination, deployment, and reporting
- Work with our PR partner to coordinate media relations and leadership team interviews with key publications
- Coordinate client and prospect meetings, conference calls, and events
- Provide reporting on marketing, lead gen, and new business activity to the leadership group
- Assist in creating pitch and presentation materials
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience coordinating marketing and business development activities, preferably for an agency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Google Docs, Keynote, and Mac OS
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of SEO, social marketing platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn), email marketing tools, SEM (Google Adwords), analytics (Google), and CRM tools preferred
- Focused, self-starter, able to work independently and under direction
- A university or college degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business preferred
- Candidates should be residents of greater New York City
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Extended health and dental coverage
• Winter holiday office closure in addition to extended vacation time
• Focused yet casual work environment in SoHo near most major subway lines
Engine Digital is a Vancouver and New York City based digital consultancy focused on improving the way organizations engage with users across digital channels. They’re a team of strategists, designers, and engineers, driven by a passion for creating innovative digital platforms, products, and services.
#404-717 West Pender Street Vancouver, BC V6C 1G9 Canada