Digital Media Strategies 2017 will take place 20 – 23 February 2017 at Kings Place, London.
Digital Media Strategies is the leading strategic business gathering for the European media industry. It’s one of the pioneer conferences focuses on publisher, magazine, newspaper, digital pureplay and tech. – The people defining the future of news, entertainment and niche media.
Check out last year’s Digital Media Strategies Highlights:
What are the some of the key themes in this year’s edition of Digital Media Strategies?
1. The place of video in a changing landscape
2. The past, present and future of email
3. Data, data, data
4. Off-platform publishing: It’s complicated
The Media Briefing’s flagship conference, Digital Media Strategies 2017 brings together a global audience of over 400 CEOs and senior leaders from news, magazine, broadcast, B2B, STM and digital pureplay media businesses.
The Media Briefing is an analyst led service providing high level research for media strategists worldwide.
You should attend if…
• You are a senior executive at any media business with a focus on digital development.
• You want to meet like-minded people addressing the same challenges.
• You would like to learn from both the success and mistakes of others, and hear case studies from both the leading players and lesser-known or international entities.
• You are developing any business case for digital change and much, much more…
DAN readers will get a 20% exclusive discount for Digital Media Strategies this year! Enter discount code “DMSDAN20 ” at checkout.
For more details and event tickets, click here.